Restorative Yoga Level 1
(NOLA) Sep 28
- Sep 30 FRIDAY 5 -9 p; SATURDAY & SUNDAY 8 - 6p
Restore and Renew your body temple with our 25 hour training devoted to Restorative Yoga Therapy.
Restorative Yoga is a quieting, supportive practice using well-placed blankets, bolsters, yoga straps, and chairs to safely guide the body and breath into relaxation and ease. It’s a yoga of un-doing the knots and non-doing. Rasa is a Sanskrit word that is defined as juice, flavor, or the essence of one’s heart in its pure state. This practice awakens the deepest layer which is the body of bliss!
Our deeply therapeutic intensive will equip yoga teachers of all traditions with a comprehensive understanding of a restorative practice, as well as give teachers the tools and knowledge to teach a primary series of all the basic restorative poses to group and private classes.
Awaken Peace and Joy with Restorative Yoga and learn the essential art of relaxation.
- Fundamentals of Basic Props
- Central nervous system and Subtle body
- Philosophy and Applications of Restorative Yoga Asana
- Basic Restorative Yoga Sequencing
- Incorporating Restorative Asana in a Hatha or Vinyasa class
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Independent Study